Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer Trip to Georgia

My annual summer trip back home this year was fun. It was Brecken's first airplane ride and he did great. Slept the whole flight there and back. He did really well, which I'm glad(didn't want to be the person with the crying kid the whole flight). While there I taught swim lessons, hung out with the fam, had a baby shower for my sister (her 5th child. Finally got a boy.) Here are a few pics from the trip.

Loralei & Brecken

Haleigh & "B"


Here a few pics from Melissa's baby shower
Doesn't she look happy! (I'm sure she'll kill me for putting this on here)
This is my brother's wife, Amber. She was only a few days from giving birth. Glad I got to meet Paisley before I headed back home.


While in Georgia, discovered my sisters kids sleep in the strangest place. Loralei fell asleep at the kitchen table while coloring & Ethan fell asleep in the bathtub. Crazy kids!!!!




One thing I miss about Georgia besides my family, is a good storm. It was raining so hard, you could hardly see out the front windshield. I miss sitting on a front porch in a rocking chair just watching the sky fall out.

1 comment:

The Ferguson's said...

Wow Ethan looks crazy. I can deal with loralei falling sleep @ the table but Ethan is just scary.