Thursday, November 11, 2010

Girl or Boy????

I went in to the Dr. for my 20 week ultrasound to see what we were having. According to Doug, he has always said a boy. The closer I got to my appointment, the more I kinda thought it was a girl. Well we did the ultrasound and we are having a baby...........................


We are both very excited about this new edition that will be joining our family oddly enough on April Fool's Day. We have a first name picked out, but are stuck on a middle name. Maybe I'll put up a poll of the names I've come up with and see which one gets the most votes. Who knows.

5 comments:

Sam and Lacey said...

So happy for you! You are going to be the best mom ever. You are so good with kids. Boys are soo much fun. There is just something special about a bond between a mom and son.

Traci said...

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! :) Congrats!! Can't wait to hear the name!

whitneys said...

yay!!!!! i'm so excited for you guys and you're going to have so much fun with your little guy!!!

the mrs. said...

i didn't know you were pregnant!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! that's sooo exciting :)

Laura said...

yeah soooo fun! congrats girl!