Friday, February 27, 2009

Private or Not Private... That is the question

I need your help. Doug has been hounding me to make our blog private. His reason behind this is not real sure. I dont want to make it private since i see no reason why it should be. We don't have pics of kids on here or ourselves at that. I think its annoying when you find a friends blog, but then can't look at it cause its set to private and you have no way of contacting them. So leave comments and let me know what ya'll think. Should we go private or leave it the way it is? If ain't broke, don't fix it!

11 comments:

Sam and Lacey said...

Don't go private. PLEASE I rarely read peoples blogs that are private.

Traci said...

OH NO! Please don't!!

Kako said...

I have private blogs!

Kako said...

Okay, sorry, the "have" meant to be hate. I hate private blogs. Not I have them, because I don't.

Ashley Madsen said...

That's really funny that Doug wants you too. Coby is one of those, "It will never happen to us and nothing bad will ever happen" kind of a person. NOT always a good thing.

Tweed said...

Doug is just afraid all of his many ex-girlfriends from high school are stalking him.

Mik'L said...

Private is lame. And since when have you ever listened to Doug?

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Nooooooo...I never look at private blogs. I understand and respect a person's wish to go private but I, myself, refuse to live my life in fear that maybe, just maybe some crazy person out there may one day run across my blog and think nasty stuff about the pictures I post. They'll get theirs in the hereafter. For the now, I live. :)

Terri said...

I'd say leave it alone. Private blogs are annoying. My friend Britni had to make her's private for a while because her husband is on "Biggest Loser" and people were Googling his name and finding it. But that is a rare exception. I really don't think I'm that important for anyone to search out my blog and cause problems. There are probably a billion blogs out there more exciting than mine.

Ashley Madsen said...

I was going to comment on your post above until you told me it could be extremely strange! haha. jk

Brittany and Scott said...

my vote is no to private since you don't post pics it doesn't matter